Treat yourself on Valentine’s day. You deserve to get yourself a little something to celebrate your singlehood. I made a quick brief list of great items and experiences for singles on the verge to find a date.
- A dating coach session - Optimize your dating game!
- A Pole dance class. A nice trick to learn now and use it later on to show off your sensuality.
- An evening at a Women’s Club – For the pleasure of your eyes…
- Tickets to the play “50 shades of Grey” – Learn from the exuverant and exciting musical. http://50shadesthemusical.com/
- An Aphrodisiac cooking class “Sex on the table” (Offered by Cheffed)
- A ring – Because the most important relationship in your life is the one you have with yourself!
- Tickets to the play “Sex tips for straight women” – How about an Off-Broadway musical all about sensuality and sexuality advice… From a gay man!.http://www.broadway.com/shows/sex-tips-straight-women-gay-man/
- A Photoshoot Session. Show yourself in a whole new light.
- A whole body bamboo pillow (Special Deal on Living Social) – For the missed Cuddling.
- A vibro-masseur -For the missed sensations…
- A new make-up set. Brighten your mood and enlighten your sexiness.
- Tickets to the play “Men and Women talking love and sex” – There’s always something to learn from Love and Sex-http://www.menandwomentalkingloveandsex.com/
- Movie “50 Shades of Grey” - Don’t miss this worldwide sensation
Make Singlehood Fun for Yourself!